Job location: London
Category: Project Management
Are you an experienced Lab Manager living in a commutable distance to Manchester?
Do you see yourself managing a Test Lab and being part of a rapidly growing team over the next 2 years?
Competitive salary, career progression, training opportunities!
Overview of the Role
- Ensures pipeline demand does not exceed capacity either by rescheduling or increasing Lab capacity within the limits of the Test Lab
- Update and maintain a risk log
- Review facilities and infrastructure to ensure they are adequate for current and future requirements
- Ensure onboarding training programme for new joiners is delivered
- Implement appropriate training and development programme
- Review progress and performance of team member and plan appropriate training
- Team management for entire Test Lab Team
- Liaise with the client to understand requirements and ensure lab is compliant
- Attends and runs meetings with the client Lab Service Manager
- Produces service reports
- Ensure procedures and work instructions are kept up to date
- Create and implement appropriate policies and procedures
Please apply for more information on this role, I am looking to appoint a suitable applicant no later than March 2019!
Interviews will take place in Manchester ASAP
All applicants must be able to work in the UK with no VISA restrictions
Applicants must be willing to work on a permanent basis, this is not a contract position
Please only apply if you have previous experience of managing a lab ideally in the utilities sector.
This role will suit someone local who has been working away from home and would like a permanent based in close proximity to Manchester.