Heat Treatment Technician
Job location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Are you a Heat Treatment Technician looking to join a leading automotive manufacturer? Do you have background in using Heat Treatment equipment within the automotive industry?
We are recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of transmission systems for a Heat Treatment Technician
Responsibilities for the Heat Treatment Technician
• To be to process and manufacture components.
• To operate machinery within the department and in other departments if required.
• Maintain and carry out preventative maintenance programmes to all equipment.
• Advise Production Engineers on tooling, jigs and fixtures.
• Preparation of parts – cleaning, applying stop-off paint
• Loading and unloading of furnaces.
• Using hardness checking equipment to verify parts meet specification.
• Preparation of parts for next operations – cleaning, removal of masking media & protecting parts from corrosion or damage.
• Knowledge of atmospheric and vacuum heat treatment equipment, techniques and operating procedures
If this opportunity is something of interest to you, we look forward to hearing from you via:
Phone: 01903 276761