Automotive Exterior Plastics Engineer
Job location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Are you an Automotive Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major automotive manufacturer? Do you have a passion for future vehicle development?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! Our client, one of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers is currently recruiting for an Automotive Exterior Engineer, based at their Research and Development site in Bedfordshire, on a rolling contract basis.
To support our clients Research & Development team, we are recruiting for an Exteriors Engineer to push the boundaries within the design and development of exterior plastic trim and bumper systems, to satisfy customer expectations.
What to expect as an Exteriors Engineer?
– Own the technical development and project management from concept to production
– Initial layout and design management to achieve basic design criteria and performance requirements
– Project & supplier management, whilst conducting studies of existing components to identify cost reduction opportunities
To be considered for the Automotive Exterior Engineer role, you will ideally have the following:
– Educated to a Degree Level
– Ability to lead and motivate a team of Engineers
– CAD experience
If you are interested in applying for the role of Automotive Exterior Engineer or require further information, please contact: